[JTC-4938] 3/4″ WINDOW SCALE ADJUSTABLE TORQUE WRENCH 970 mm
- The 3/4″ window scale adjustable torque wrench 970 mm has a specially new design twin-color, oil proof, and better grip handle with JTC brand on JTC-4933 – 4940.
- Chrome vanadium steel ratchet gear and fully heat treated handle.
- Guaranteed to meet ISO 6789, U.S. Fed. GGG-W686D and ANSI Spec.
- Factory calibrated for accuracy to within ± 3% (of reading form B107.14M 20 – 100% maximum range).
- Window is equipped with convex for scale viewing.
- Operated by unique pull-push system.
- Precise tool and is not designed for usage in loosening bolts and nuts.
- Each set contains calibration certificate.
- Worldwide patent.
- Size: 3/4″.
- Range of the torque: 110 – 550 Nm / 85 -450 lb. ft.
- Length: 970 mm.
- Gear teeth: 24T.
- Type: A.
- Handle model: twin-color.