[JTC-4937] 1/2″ WINDOW SCALE ADJUSTABLE TORQUE WRENCH 595 mm
- The 1/2″ window scale adjustable torque wrench 595 mm is a chrome vanadium ratchet gear and fully heat treated handle.
- Compliant with ISO 6789, US Fed.GGG-W686D and ANSI Spec.
- Factory calibrated for accuracy within ± 3% (according to standard B107.14M. From 20% to 100% of the instrument’s operating range).
- Window is equipped with convex for scale viewing.
- Torque wrenches are precision tools and are not designed for usage in loosening bolts and nuts.
- Each set contains calibration certificate.
- Special new designed twin-color, oil proof, and better grip handle with JTC brand on JTC-4933 – 4940 to upgrade your professional.
- Spec: 1/2″.
- Range of the torque: 60 – 300 Nm / 45 – 220 lb. ft.
- Length: 595 mm.
- Gear teeth: 45T.
- Type: A.
- Handle model: twin-color.