[JTC-4039] RATCHET EXHAUST PIPE CUTTER
- The ratchet exhaust pipe cutter is a revolutionary tool that works like a standard ratcheting pipe cutter, but can handle the large diameter of exhaust pipes.
- Contents: 1-1/8″ – 2-1/2″, 28 – 67 mm; thickness: 3 mm.
- Suited for use on exhaust, tailpipes, thin-wall copper and steel or stainless tubing.
- Convenient cutting even in confined spaces.
- Ratchet exhaust pipe cutter = 1 pc.
- Working range: 1-1/8″ – 2-1/2″, 28 – 67 mm.
- Thickness: less than or equal to 3 mm.
- Insert tube securely between the cutter jaws.
- Rotate clock-wise to tighten jaw grip.
- Pull knob out, down, and release in a single action to start cutting procedure.
- Repeat up and down action until open face up.
- Tighten the tool around the tube when needed. Repeat each action until the tube is out.