[JTC-JL9511] DISMANTLE TOOL
- The dismantle tool has a special design to use for most cars.
- Used for shock absorbers.
- First, check the spring angle and choose the A, B, C clamp.
- Assemble the clamp on “a” and “b” to fasten holder.
- Then turn “c” turning wheel of “a” fastener holder to adjust to the proper position, and then put the adjust clamp on shock absorber to completely press spring.
- To lock tightly “d” hydraulic valve and shake up and down for “e” hydraulic operating rod. Then the hydraulic spring will move to “b” clamp to fasten seat up to your proper height position, and then you can disassemble the shock absorber.
- After dismantling and changing the shock absorber, to release slowly “d”, and then “b” will lower to original position.
- Contents: Clamp A, B, C.
There are no reviews yet.