[JTC-6754] DIGITAL DELAY TYPE ELECTRIC CIRCUIT TESTER
- The digital delay type electric circuit tester can be tested without a battery vehicle and ground contact aid.
- The positive measurement digits show the voltage value, and when it is removed, the value is delayed by about 3 seconds.
- The negative pole measurement shows no voltage value, but when the green LED lights up, the beeper starts to ring.
- Measurement range: 0.3 – 60 VDC.
- With 100CM double clamp ground contact wire.
There are no reviews yet.