[JTC-1950] STEERING WHEEL PULLER SET
- The steering wheel puller set comes with two specialty pullers including one flange type puller for removal or harmonic balance, timing gear, and other parts with two or three tapped holes.
- Also comes with a steering wheel, pulley, and flywheel puller.
- Special flange type pullers = 2 pcs.
- Center screws = 2 pcs.
- Screws = 12 pcs.
- Adapters = 2 pcs.
- Remove the horn button.
- Remove the steering wheel nut.
- Screw the puller screws into the hub, after which the center screw should rest against the steering shaft.
- Turn the center screw. As a rule, just a few turns is enough.
- When carrying out work, it is necessary to dismantle the airbag and control buttons on the steering wheel. These elements in each car model are dismantled in various ways, for the study of which it is recommended to refer to the specialized operating instructions for a specific car model.