[JTC-4446] CURRENT LEAKING DETECT KIT
- The current leaking detect kit is used to check the current leaking without losing computer memory.
- Provides a safe and quick way to detect the leakage or consumption of the electricity on the car.
- Connecting method:
- Use the test clamp to connect with the car battery.
- Use the OBD2 test clamp to connect to the backup battery. (This method can be a power supply when changing the battery).
- Maximum load: DC32V / 20A.
- Measurement range: 0.01A – 19.99A.
- Terminal current clamp = 1 pc.
- OBD2-current clamp = 1 pc.
- Current tester = 1 pc.
- Fuse = 2 pcs.
- Puller of blade fuse = 1 pc.
- Puller of mini fuse = 1 pc.